Happiness is a habit, a by product of right thinking and living.
1. Live a simple life. Be temperate in your habits. Avoid self-seeking and selfishness. Make simplicity the keynote of your daily plans. Simple things are best.
2. Spend less than you earn. It may be difficult, but it pays large dividens in contentment. Keep out of debt. Cultivate frugality, prudence and self -denial. Avoid extravagance.
3. Think constructively. Train yourself to think clearly and accurately. Store your mind with useful thoughts. Stand porter at the door of your mind.
4. Cultivate a yielding disposition. Resist the common tendency to want your own way. See the other’s viewpoint.
5. Be grateful. Begin the day with gratitude for your opportunities. Be glad for the privilege of life and work.
6. Rule your moods. Cultivate a mental attitude of peace and goodwill.
7. Give generously. There is no greater joy in life than to render happiness to others by means of intelligent giving.
8. Work with right motives. The highest purpose of your life should be to grow in spiritual grace and power.
9. Be interested in others. Divert your mind from self-centeredness. In the degree that you give, serve and help, you will experience the by product of happiness.
10. Live in a day tight compartment. That is live one day at a time. Concentrate on your immediate task. Make the most of today.
11. Have a hobby. Nature study, walking, gardening, music, golfing, carpentry, stamp collecting, sketching, voice culture, public speaking, foreign language, chess, books, photography, social service, travel, authorship. Cultivate an avocation to which you can turn for diversion and relaxation.
12. Keep close to God. True and enduring happiness depends primarily upon close alliance with him. It is your privilege to share his thoughts for your spiritual nourishment and to have constant assurance of divine protection and guidance.
To change your future, alter your decisions today.
Nå har jeg registrert meg på Bloggurat. Jeg har plassert min blogg i Sandnes på norske bloggkart!